2023-07-29 16:43:00Go back
We are delighted to introduce a fresh website update which comes with a series of changes designed to elevate your experience. The changes include:
1. eCash (XEC) now supported!
Introducing the latest addition to our catalogue! Let's give a warm welcome to eCash (XEC) cryptocurrency, which is now officially supported on the website!
With eCash (XEC) joining the list, we now support a total of 20 cryptocurrencies — such a nice number!
2. Changes in daily withdrawal limits
For security reasons, all user accounts have a daily withdrawal limit. In this update, we are bumping up this department in two (2) ways:
- The daily withdrawal limit increase per level attained has been ramped up from 1% to 2%
- The base value of the withdrawal limit has been increased from 7500 Coins to 10000 Coins
Thus, as you level up, your withdrawal limit will now grow at a faster pace and you get access to withdraw higher amounts per day. Awesome!
3. New looks for the withdrawal page!
We are thrilled to present our revamped withdrawal page, featuring a modern look that enhances ease of use with an intuitive interface and clear information at first glance. The minimum to withdraw, equivalent value of your Coins balance for each respective cryptocurrency and market price data are now clearly shown on the withdraw page!
|Revamped withdrawal page!|
This transformation also brings you a search box and an option to reorder the cryptocurrencies on the withdrawal page based on name, symbol, minimum to withdraw or by market price variation! Get ready for a delightful withdrawal experience like never before!
4. Revised base minimum withdrawal amount
We have revised the base minimum withdrawal amount to better accommodate your needs. The base/minimum amount of coins required to request a withdrawal has been reduced from 1500 Coins to 1000 Coins!
With this revision, we aim to provide greater convenience and accessibility, allowing you to withdraw your earnings more readily without long wait times to accumulate the minimum amount.
5. Changes in the minimum withdrawal amount for some cryptocurrencies
While the base amount to request a withdrawal has now been set at 1000 Coins for most of the cryptocurrencies we support, some minor changes in this area have also been applied to a few cryptocurrencies supported on the website. The cryptocurrencies in question are ETC, MATIC, BNB, FTM, TRX and BTC.
The changes are outlined as follows:
- ETC & MATIC: minimum withdrawal amount changed from 3000 Coins to 2000 Coins
- BNB, FTM & TRX: minimum withdrawal amount changed from 3000 Coins to 4000 Coins
- BTC: minimum withdrawal amount changed from 6000 Coins to 8000 Coins
Our goal with this update is to continuously enhance your experience and provide you with the best possible service that we're known for. Going ahead, we will continue to prioritize your satisfaction and work diligently to exceed your expectations, as your positive experience on our platform is at the heart of everything we do.
Thank you for being a part of our ever-growing community.