Terms Of Service
By accessing the website at https://faucetcrypto.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- By using Faucet Crypto service you may not:
- use a Proxy or VPNs;
- use a filter breaker;
- use a residential Proxy or residential VPNs;
- use or have more than one account;
- share or use shared account;
- use multiple accounts in the same network;
- use popup blocker;
- use ad or script blockers (AdBlock, NoScript, etc);
- use task bypassers;
- abuse surveys or social jobs system;
- abuse PTC advertisements system;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Faucet Crypto's website;
- Faucet Crypto does not allow creating an account or using its services in the following countries: Iran, China, Venezuela, Cuba.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Faucet Crypto at any time. Upon terminating your using of these services, you must not have another account or try to create a new one.
- The materials on Faucet Crypto's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Faucet Crypto makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Faucet Crypto does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Faucet Crypto or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Faucet Crypto's website, even if Faucet Crypto or a Faucet Crypto authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Faucet Crypto's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Faucet Crypto does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Faucet Crypto may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Faucet Crypto does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Faucet Crypto has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Faucet Crypto of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Faucet Crypto may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Brazil and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.